Posted June 12, 2015 By admin
eLEND Solutions , formally DealerCentric, is currently rolling out the industry changing online credit application called “Get Prequalified in Seconds”.
This ground breaking process of “prequalifying” applicants early will change the way deals are worked forever.
“As a 45 year veteran of the automotive sales industry, I truly understand the value of knowing if a customer can qualify prior to pulling a traditional “hard inquiry”. In addition, customers will appreciate their inquiry will not effect their credit score.” said Mike Green , President and CEO of Credit Bureau Connection. “Having access to an auto specific credit score early on will save time, money, and increase the dealership’s closing ratio.” For more information, contact CBC today to learn more about this exciting new product guaranteed to change the industry forever.
Learn more about eLEND Solutions “Get Prequalified In Seconds” program here .
Posted March 3, 2015 By admin
“”We are extremely excited and proud to be a part of CreditMiner’s revolutionary platform.” says Mike Green, President and CEO of Credit Bureau Connection. “The synergy and forward thinking mentality of our two companies will combine this innovative sales process with the most advanced credit report and compliance suite available to dealers.””
Mike Green, CEO, Credit Bureau Connection
Click Here to read the press release.
Posted March 2, 2015 By admin
Position: Field Sales Representative/Account Manager:
Credit Bureau Connection provides software solutions to the automotive, lending, and related industries. As an authorized reseller for the three major Credit Reporting Agencies, we specialize in credit report and compliance products and solutions. We are a team of highly motivated people, providing leading edge solutions and a high level of customer service in a dynamic business.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Field Sales Representative/Account Manager. Our growing organization is in need of a highly motivated, energetic, and dependable person to work out of and/or with our team in our Fresno, CA office. This is a full-time position, but will consider part-time and/or independent agent arrangement as well. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, be goal oriented, be reliable and dependable, and have a good understanding of sales of technology based products and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Becoming proficient with automotive credit report and compliance software solutions
- Developing new customer accounts and strategic partnerships
- Managing and developing existing customer accounts
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets
- Providing effective prospect sales presentations via webinars and in-person
- Working with all departments to ensure the company’s quality and service level objectives are met
- Effectively manage customer accounts from sales, implementation, training, to follow-up
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, persistence, and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to quickly learn about our solutions and how they can meet the customer’s needs
- Previous sales and account management experience is desirable
- Proven ability to plan, prospect, develop, and maintain profitable business relationships
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is desirable
- Knowledge of credit, finance, and/or automotive compliance is a major plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of technology, software, and general business software applications
- Able to listen and suggest solutions to meet customer’s requirements
- Know how to provide excellent customer service
- Good driving record and willingness to travel (mostly local)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
If you are interested and feel these opportunities are a good match for your qualifications, please apply by submitting your résumé and salary requirements to:
Credit Bureau Connection
Attn: Human Resources
575 E. Locust Ave., Suite 103
Fresno, CA 93720
Posted November 21, 2014 By compliance wiz
Think Compliance Isn’t Your Problem? Think Again By Jim Radogna | DrivingSales.
Click the link above.
A very quick must read written post by Jim Radogna in DrivingSales.com. This is why CBC does what it does.
Posted November 4, 2014 By admin
Strategic partnership streamlines lending for F&I staff and their customers, resulting in more closed loans
“CBC is thrilled to partner with Equifax to offer Instant Income and Employment Verifications to our customers. As the automotive industry leader in credit report and compliance solutions, we understand the value of retaining the customer at the dealership to finalize the deal,” said Mike Green, President and CEO of Credit Bureau Connection. “We understand the odds of a buyer returning to complete a vehicle purchase decrease substantially if they are forced to leave the dealership to obtain necessary income and employment proof. Having the ability to satisfy this requirement while the buyer is in the buying mode is vital to a dealership’s closing ratio.”
Read the entire article here.